Home / Immigration / Family Displacement

Family Displacement


Do you need to stay in Australia with your family?

If you are one of the millions of displaced people in the world, we wish to help you by uniting you with your family and loved ones.

The good news though is that there are many family related visa options and our Immigration Lawyers and Registered Migration Agents will assist you in finding the most appropriate visa for your circumstances.

We can assist you in the following visa applications:

•    Aged Dependent Relative
•    Aged Parent
•    Carer
•    Contributory Aged Parent
•    Orphaned Relative
•    Remaining Relative

If you need help with your visa just pick up phone and call our office on (02) 9824 3884 and one of our friendly solicitors will assist you in the right direction.