Home / Immigration / Need to employ someone from overseas | Liverpool Solicitor |



Applying for a work visa in Australia? 

Do you need guidance of which work visas (temporary or permanent) is right for your circumstance? 

Or perhaps your business is looking to employ someone from overseas and need help from a trust Migration Lawyer?

Let our team of experienced Immigration Lawyers and Registered Migration Agents help you or your business. 

Due to skilled shortages in the employment market, Australia welcomes skilled and experienced workers in various occupations. 

Temporary Work (Skilled) Visa (subclass 457) is the most popular type of Work Visas. However there are the alternatives, which include Permanent Employer Sponsored Visas (Employer Nomination Scheme and Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme) and Labour Agreements. The first step to a successful work visa application is to have an understanding of which category you are eligible to apply under. We have the experience and the knowledge to advise you to choose the right visa pathway to meet the guidelines of the Australian Immigration Laws. If you are unsure about your situation then get in touch with our experienced immigration lawyers and allow us to handle the hard work for you. 

We can also advise business to be approved as Business Sponsors and in the Nomination process for their employees and respond to business monitoring conducted by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship.

If you need help with your employment visa just call us on (02) 9824 3884 and one of our friendly solicitors will assist you in the right direction.